Wednesday 12/09/2018 - 16/09/2018
Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Terms and conditions
- Entry forms must be filled in and returned to the office by Friday 31st August to create a copy for our records. No late entries or changes accepted.
- All entries must be the artist’s original work and must be created within in the last 2 (two) years.
- Maximum of 3 entries, exhibition of work will be subject to space.
- Only members of the Stirling Street Arts Centre and Tuesday Club students are eligible to enter works.
- Artists are required to submit a non-refundable fee of $5 per entry (sets are considered one entry and will be sold as one).
- Sale of works is optional, and will incur a 10% sales commission fee to the Stirling Street Arts Centre.
- All mediums are welcomed and encouraged. With a maximum size of 1.2 x 1.2m and 10kg. (Size restrictions for patchwork and quilt pieces do not apply.)
- 2D entries must be presented ready for installation with suitable hanging devices (if applicable), eg D rings with cord attached positioned 1/3 from the top of frame or artwork. 3D artworks are to be neatly finished eg, no hanging threads, broken pieces etc. Patchwork/quilting/hanging textile pieces are required to have a hanging rod or similar.
- All entries are eligible for the Viewer’s choice $50 cash prize, and Judge’s choice $100 prize.
- Stirling Street Arts Centre exhibition organisers will take all reasonable care with submitted works, but shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to works while they are in custody of the Centre. The SSAC theft/fire policy covers works within the building for the duration of the exhibition period only. Conditions apply.
- Stirling Street Arts centre will reserve the right to photograph and use artworks for promotional purposes and record keeping.
- Artwork must be delivered to Stirling Street Arts Centre Wednesday 12th September 2018, between 8:30am and 5:00pm.
- Artworks will be available for collection between 4:00pm and 5:00pm on Sunday 16th September 2018. Any other times must be arranged with the staff.
- Entry to the exhibition means you understand these terms and conditions.
|Monday 18th June||Entries open|
|Friday 31st August||Entries close|
|Wednesday 12th September||Artwork delivered between 8:30am and 5:00pm|
|Friday 14th September||Opening Night 6:00pm|
|Saturday 15th September||Pop-up cafe|
|Sunday 16th September||Wearable art parade and closing
Artwork pick-up 4pm – 6pm
LocationStirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 127 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.