Wednesday 12/09/2018 - 16/09/2018
Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Terms and conditions
- Entry forms must be filled in and returned to the office by Friday 31st August to create a copy for our records. No late entries or changes accepted.
- All entries must be the artist’s original work and must be created within in the last 2 (two) years.
- Wearable Art entries are to be a minimum of a 2 piece and maximum of 5 per outfit, no single items. (a single item includes; bag OR coat OR hat, etc)
- Wearable art entries are to be a maximum of 3 entries per membership group.
- Only members of the Stirling Street Arts Centre and Tuesday Club students are eligible to enter works.
- Artists are required to submit a non-refundable fee of $5 per item.
- Sale of works is optional, and will incur a 10% sales commission fee to the Stirling Street Arts Centre.
- All mediums are welcomed and encouraged.
- All garment items must be presented ready for wear– neatly finished eg, no hanging threads, broken pieces etc.
- All garment items will be displayed throughout the duration of the exhibition, but may not be modeled in the Wearable Art parade which takes place 2:00pm Sunday 16th September. Modelling will be at the discretion of the Wearable Art curators.
- Stirling Street Arts Centre exhibition organisers will take all reasonable care with submitted works, but shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to works while they are in custody of the Centre. The SSAC theft/fire policy covers works within the building for the duration of the exhibition period only. Conditions apply.
- Stirling Street Arts centre will reserve the right to photograph and use artworks for promotional purposes and record keeping.
- Garment items must be delivered to Stirling Street Arts Centre Wednesday 12th September 2018, between 8:30am and 5:00pm.
- Garment items will be available for collection between 4:00pm and 5:00pm on Sunday 16th September 2018. Any other times must be arranged with the staff.
- Entry to the exhibition means you understand these terms and conditions.
|Monday 18th June||Entries open|
|Friday 31st August||Entries close|
|Wednesday 12th September||Artwork delivered between 8:30am and 5:00pm|
|Friday 14th September||Opening Night 6:00pm|
|Saturday 15th September||Pop-up cafe|
|Sunday 16th September||Wearable art parade and closing 2pm
Artwork pick-up 4pm – 6pm
LocationStirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 13 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.