11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Studio 4 | Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
with Sam Harris
Start using your camera more creatively and switch to Manual!. Without a doubt the best way to achieve creative control and improve your photography is to understand and use your manual settings.
It’s really much easier than you think! Sam will help demystify the essential settings and help you shoot confidently in Manual.
Will include but not limited to:
- Understanding ISO and working in low light
- White balance – the key to controlling colour
- RAW versus JPG
- How to use your camera’s light meter
- Exposure techniques
- Aperture & Shutter – exposure and creative control
- In camera flash, when and how to use it
- One-on-one in class guidance
- Camera manual (printed book or digital copy on your laptop/tablet is fine)
- Lunch (afternoon tea supplied)
LocationStudio 4 | Stirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 3 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.