Participant Form Artists & Hosts
Save the date! – Saturday 23 March 2019 – 10am to 5pm
This exciting activity aims to assist working artists in both showcasing and developing their work through open studios and exhibits within the beautiful Tree Street Area. Tree street residents also can participate and build a sense of pride in their community by working with neighbours and friends by hosting the artists. To ensure clear communication with organisers please complete the following form.
Applications close 30 November
All artists that reside in the Tree Street Area will be accepted and form MUST be received by the closing date.
For Artists that reside outside this area, submission does not automatically include the artist or resident in the event. Applications will be reviewed at the close of submission date and notifications will be made soon after. This is due to the overwhelming response in previous years, and the need to cap numbers. The committee will review all applications and confirm participants based on the following criteria.
To be eligible you must be:
- An artist residing within the Tree Street area OR
- An artist residing in the Bunbury Geographe Area (Harvey to Busselton) $55 fee
- Provide a short description of your arts practice and what you intend to exhibit
- Work must be hand made by the artist
- Provide a minimum of 2 hi resolution images of your work
- A resident of the Tree Street Area wishing to host artists
Notes: if more than 1 artist exhibits in a single address each artist must complete their own form
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants will be responsible for their own exhibits/activities including coordination and insurance.
- The Tree Street Art Safari coordinators role is to support you and assist with promotion of the event.
- Participants understand that the supplied artist statement/bio and images will be used for promotional purposes.
- Particpants must meet eligible criteria as stated above.
Any queries, please email here
Thanks and regards – Jo O’Dea – Coordinator