We have 4 spacious rooms with tables, chairs, and air-conditioning/heating. There’s also access to amenities including kitchen and toilets, as well as a beautiful spacious grassed area and undercover area outside. Stirling Street Arts Centre is a hop over from the Bunbury CBD, opposite Centrepoint and next to Queen’s Gardens, with FREE on-site parking.
Please note, our membership groups meet regularly through the week, so weekday vacancies are only available for room hire on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Whole centre* bookings are available most weekends upon application. Most evenings are also available for single room or whole centre usage*. Contact us for availability.
*The Pottery Studio is not open for hiring due to health and safety reasons.
- Studio 1 ~10x6m
- Studio 2 ~6x6m
- Studio 3 ~15x6m
- Studio 4 ~10x6m
- Whole Centre – $550.00/weekend
- Whole Centre – $330.00/day
- Per room – $27.50/hr regular use
- Per room – $33.00/hr occasional use
Venue Hire SSAC Members
- Whole Centre $160.00
- Room hire $12.00 per hour
- Group Extra Day $25.00 per day
- Weekend use for Group exhibitions is free
Additional equipment available for hire (prices upon application)
- Artist easels
- Projection screen
- Tea and coffee facilities
All fees are inclusive of GST