We have 4 spacious rooms with tables, chairs, and air-conditioning/heating. There’s also access to amenities including kitchen and toilets, as well as a beautiful spacious grassed area and undercover area outside. Stirling Street Arts Centre is a hop over from the Bunbury CBD, opposite Centrepoint and next to Queen’s Gardens, with FREE on-site parking.
Please note, our membership groups meet regularly through the week, so weekday vacancies are only available for room hire on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Whole centre* bookings are available most weekends upon application. Most evenings are also available for single room or whole centre usage*. Contact us for availability.
*The Pottery Studio is not open for hiring due to health and safety reasons.
- Studio 1 ~10x6m
- Studio 2 ~6x6m
- Studio 3 ~15x6m
- Studio 4 ~10x6m
- Whole Centre – $550.00/weekend
- Whole Centre – $330.00/day
- Per room – $27.50/hr regular use
- Per room – $33.00/hr occasional use
Venue Hire SSAC Members
- Whole Centre $160.00
- Room hire $12.00 per hour
- Group Extra Day $25.00 per day
- Weekend use for Group exhibitions is free
Additional equipment available for hire (prices upon application)
- Artist easels
- Projection screen
- Tea and coffee facilities
All fees are inclusive of GST
Terms and conditions
- Please note that whilst the Stirling Street Arts Centre has public liability insurance, lessees are solely responsible for the well being and safety of their members and guests.
- All Safety conditions must be adhered to such as use of power cords, electrical appliances etc.
- Any accident or incidents must be reported within 48 hours for insurance purposes.
- No Alcohol to be consumed on the premises unless previous permission has been granted by the Management Board of the Stirling Street Arts Centre and, if selling evidence of a liquor license application.
- Hirer must leave rooms hired in a clean and tidy condition after use.
- All tables, chairs and furniture must be moved back into original positions.
- All heaters, fans, lights and electrical appliances to be turned off before leaving.
- Ensure the building is securely locked when leaving. Front entrance must be padlocked.
- All damage to be paid for by the hirer.
- If hiring the Centre during office hours – please report to office upon your arrival.
- This agreement can be terminated by the Management Board of the Stirling Street Arts Centre upon any or all of the above conditions not being met.