NEW DATES- POSTPONED TILL 23RD OCTOBER
All members are invited to submit up to 3 works in the 2020 Members’ Exhibition to be held in conjunction with the opening of the new building on site on Friday 23rd October. To enter your artwork(s) into the Act-Belong-Commit SSAC Showcase Exhibition, fill in this online form. Entries close Monday 5th October 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry forms must be filled in and returned to the office by Tuesday 14th April to create a copy for our records. No late entries or changes accepted.
- All entries must be the artist’s original work and can be from any previous year/exhibition.
- Only Members of the Stirling Street Arts Centre are eligible to enter works.
- Entry is free, 15% commission on sales goes to SSAC.
- Sale of works is optional.
- All mediums are welcomed and encouraged. Please let staff know if work exceeds 1m2 or is heavier than 15kg.
- 2D entries must be presented ready for installation with suitable hanging devices (if applicable), eg D-rings with cord attached positioned 1/3 from the top of frame or artwork. 3D artworks are to be neatly finished eg, no hanging threads, broken pieces etc. Patchwork/quilting/hanging textile pieces are required to have a hanging rod or similar.
- All entries are eligible for the Viewer’s choice $50 SSAC voucher prize, and Judge’s choice $100 SSAC voucher prize.
- This is a curated exhibition so there is no guarantee that all works will be on display.
- Stirling Street Arts Centre will reserve the right to photograph and use artworks for promotional purposes and record keeping.
- Entry to the exhibition means you understand these terms and conditions.