Bring Your Unlimited Imagination
We are a dynamic fun group of 20 plus creative textile artists based at Stirling Street Arts Centre in Bunbury, Western Australia.
We work with free machine embroidery to create wall hangings, fashion accessories, bowls, clothing and 3D embroidered designs. We also dye, distress, paint, glue, wash away and sew with a wide variety of threads and fabrics.
Our calendar activities include
- A monthly program of in-house workshops or demonstrations from members in a skill sharing session
- A fun group project or a challenge
- Workshops tutored by visiting textile artist to learn new skills or latest trends
- Opportunity to promote artists through exhibition at Stirling Street Arts Centre and the greater Bunbury area
- An annual getaway retreat to create and sew and relaxed with our fellow textile artists
- Charity Sewing Day
Our creations and designs are also available for sale at the Centre through the Gallery Shop
The group meets every Thursday at Stirling Street Arts Centre to share our creative knowledge and our lives and welcome new members.
Although no formal weekly tutoring is available, members are happy to assist the novice to get started.
Meeting Times: Thursdays weekly 9:30am – 3:30pm. Weekly fee $3.00