Saturday July 24, 2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Studio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Pointillism with Dylan Nietrzeba.
This is a one-day workshop.
Alongside his exhibition at the Centre, local artist Dylan Nietrzeba will be delivering an informative 5 hour workshop exploring pointillism and pattern design. He will guide you through techniques including: initial design, using dots for shading, and embellishing your work with gold, silver or copper foil. Dylan will supply you with three designs to choose from and all materials.
PLEASE BYO LUNCH OR YOU CAN PURCHASE LUNCH AT CENTREPOINT SITUATED ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE CENTRE.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre