Saturday July 17, 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Cyanotype printmaking workshop
Ages 8+ to Adults
Suitable for any skill level. All materials supplied.
In this weekend workshop you will create a series of cyanotype prints using local plants and flowers. Using just the sun’s rays, you will go home with a set of unique plant prints in striking blue and white.
Bina Butcher is a Perth based Artist and printmaker who grew up in Albany. Bina’s work focuses on the natural environment and unnoticed or overlooked aspects of the world around us. Graduating from Curtin in 2016 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bina has been regularly running printmaking workshops across Perth and the Great Southern as well as being involved in several shows, residencies, festivals and community groups see more of Bina’s work here
Please wear clothing suitable for working in an arts environment.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre