10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
With Penny Elliott.
Suitable for ages 12+.
Discover the art of felting!
On this two-day weekend workshop you will learn how to make your own three-dimensional felt sculpture of the adorable owl and the pussycat in their beautiful pea green boat.
Participants to supply:
- 2 towels, [microfiber or cotton cloth, for drying hands]
- standard two litre empty plastic milk bottle
- bar of pure soap [Velvet or other] [olive oil soap – can be purchased from Penny, $1.00 for half block]
- small sharp scissors
- chopstick or small dowel stick [for stuffing],
- piece of 2cm diameter x 25cms long dowel stick or similar piping [for rolling]
- long nosed pliers [preferably small]
LocationStirling Street Arts Centre
- Family / All Ages
- Kids (6-16)
- Spring Holiday Program
- Spring Holiday Program - Adults
- Spring Holiday Program - Kids
- Spring holiday program - Youth
- Youth (16+)
BookingsHurry! Only 10 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.