Monday April 12, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Studio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Printing workshop using natural materials, with Francesco Geronazzo of Margaret River Printmaking.
Ages 6+ – Adults
$70 per person.
Suitable for any skill level. All materials supplied.
The goal of this workshop is to utilise the natural environment around us and show you how it can be turned into a work of art. Working solely with natural forms: seeds, stems, leaves, resin and ash we will produce a kaleidoscopic variety of images referencing back to the origins of the natural world around us. We will weave through various compositions and coloured prints. We will learn how to make our own natural pigments derived from resins and spices.
The options are endless as you can bring any natural items that you wish to permanently capture with this timeless technique.
You will leave with knowledge on how to continue this practice in your own home with little equipment – the world is yours to create with!
We are not working with toxic materials, all inks are water based.
Check out Francesco at margaretriverprintmaking.com
Bring an old shirt in case you get dirty.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre