Saturday July 10, 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Studio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Two day printmaking workshop with Francesco Geronazzo of Margaret River Printmaking.
Ages 8+ to Adults
$150 per person.
Suitable for any skill level. All materials supplied.
This two day workshop introduces the intaglio range of techniques. Learn foundation skills applied in printmaking through a range of techniques working on zinc and aluminium plates. We will work with different methods for generating prints via different methods of etching, colour and ink application.
Check out Francesco at margaretriverprintmaking.com
Please wear clothing suitable for working in an arts environment.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre