Friday July 9, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Fun mixed media workshop with local artist Mychelle Mahar.
Ages 10+ to Adult
Tiny Morsels is Mychelle’s very own unique process. An arty adventure in rainbow coloured mindful making. Create layered artworks using lines, shapes and patterns, these pocket sized artworks are beautiful to look at and calming to create.
This fun holiday workshop is perfect for kids and adults to do together.
Check out Mychelle’s work on mychellemahar.com.
Materials: all materials are supplied.
Bring an old shirt in case you get dirty and wear closed-in shoes.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre