Tuesday October 13, 2020
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Beginners painting classes with Jenni Doherty.
Six week course. Ages 18+.
Please note: due to Centre closure on Tuesday 20th October, the class will not be held on this day.
|Tuesday 13th October|
|Tuesday 27th October|
|Tuesday 3rd November|
|Tuesday 10th November|
|Tuesday 17th November|
|Tuesday 24th November|
This class will be a lot of fun and a lot of playing with colour and paint.
The goal is to have three projects finished at the end of the 8 weeks.
It will involve three different ways to start and finish a painting, lots of different materials and techniques, according to the needs of those in the room. The class is a way in…a way to let go of the fear of painting and have some serious fun.
What you need to bring:
- Participants will need to buy three canvases. The smallest size being 50cm square, there is no limit to the biggest!
- There maybe some other material requirements, depending on your needs, but we can talk about them as we go.
- Your own brushes if you have them could be a fine thing too.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment!
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing at all times
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre