Saturday February 27, 2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
**This workshop is now FULL, if you wish to attend future Wheel Throwing workshops, please register your interest here **
Weekend pottery workshop with Bunbury Studio Potters.
Two sessions: Saturday 27th from 9am-1pm and Sunday 28th February 9am-11am.
In this two-part workshop, you’ll learn the zen art of throwing pottery on the wheel. Find the centre, build up and create your own functional pieces. Firing is included. Glazing is included (but optional) and to be completed later at a glaze session. Glaze session Saturday 27th March.
Day 1: throwing 4hrs
Day 2: turning 2 hours
Your work will be ready for collection on a date and time specified by the tutor.
We are unable to store your work after this date..
For OHS reasons, please ensure that you wear closed in shoes and that long hair is tied back for these sessions. Also please bring along a medium size old towel with you.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationPottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre