Tuesday February 16, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Studio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Art class with Sarah McBride.
Tuesday evenings for 6 weeks.
This workshop is about capturing fauna and flora in paint, bringing movement and life to nature on your canvas and create depth in your painting by using colour theory to capture the beauty of sunlight on foliage, feathers and fur. Learn to compose an aesthetically intriguing painting and understand how to maximise the quirks of your painting medium.
Bring an 18″ by 24″ canvas. All other materials are supplied.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 4 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.