Sunday February 21, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Furniture painting workshop with Natalie Jackson.
Join Natalie to learn some inspiring and practical techniques for revamping, upgrading, or turning a piece of new furniture into something special and unique to your home.
For this workshop you will be working with a new piece of furniture (supplied), and learn how to prepare the surface, roller and brush techniques, what paints to use, waxing to protect your piece, and distressing techniques.
All materials are supplied.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 2 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.