Saturday February 20, 2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
6 week workshop with Penny Elliot, commencing Saturday 20 February. Ages 16+
In this workshop you will learn about this cultural icon while learning the techniques & methods of painting your own self portrait, explore your cultural identity; adorn yourself with hand made jewellery; and embellish a colourful Mexican styled mirror.
You will need:
- small towel
- piece of grip mat
- found objects eg. bits of old jewellery, photos or fragments of materials with personal meaning
- empty jar with tight lid for ‘porcelain’ / papier mache
- ice cream plastic tub
- small long nosed pliers
- own paint brushes or painting equipment
- small notebook for recording methods etc
- small scissors
- hair band on which to mount flowers
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 7 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.