Saturday February 27, 2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Studio 4: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Make your own notebooks with Sue Dennis. Ages 16+.
Small hardcover bound books are easy to make at home and make great gifts and notebooks. In this one day workshop, learn how to make a classic codex style book that is hand stitched and covered. Plus once you know how to put a book together the possibilities are infinite. At the end of this informative workshop you will take away your own small hard bound book. BYO lunch, pencil and notebook.
All materials are supplied, but you may want to bring along some special paper or fabric to personalise your book, such as:
2 x A4 sheets of medium-weight marbled or decorative paper.
30cm piece of thin coloured ribbon.
1 x A3 piece of fabric (close-weave cotton), or some medium-weight decorative paper, for your cover.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 4: Stirling Street Arts Centre