Thursday March 10, 2022
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Pottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
Learn to make unique mosaics in this two-session workshop with Christy Valli
2 sessions, Thursdays 10th & 17th March, 2022.
In this workshop mosaic artist Christy Valli will work with you to make a unique mosaic house number using a selection of tiles and ceramic pieces. These house numbers make special gifts or beautiful art for the home (that will make deliveries a breeze!).
This workshop will be held in two parts in order to allow sufficient time for the mosaic work to dry before being grouted and finished. All materials and equipment for the workshop will be supplied but please feel free to bring any broken ceramics to personalise your piece.
A LITTLE ABOUT CHRISTY…
My mother introduced me to the art of mosaics in 2003. While at first I was a little too eager with the hammer I have come to develop my own style and have never looked back. I enjoy upcycling things like plates and cups as well as using sandstone and slate in my mosaics, everything has potential!
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
** If this class is FULL please register your interest for another class here , if we get enough interest we will hold another class**
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationPottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre