Tuesday February 8, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Tuesday evenings for 6 weeks 8th February – 15th March 2022.
Learn to sketch and draw with local artist Sarah McBride.
Tuesday evenings for 6 weeks.
In this workshop you will learn many sketching and drawing skills including:
- Basic sketching composition techniques
- Shading and hatching to establish values
- Blocking-in tones
- Finishing & enhancing a piece
- How to engage in sketching as a meditative practice for positive mental health
Bring your own visual diary/paper; recommended A3 minimum size, 200+ GSM
Pencils & charcoal supplied.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
** If this class is FULL please register your interest for another class here , if we get enough interest we will hold another class**
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre