Tuesday February 1, 2022
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Learn how to paint in pastels or acrylic paints in our relaxed Tuesday afternoon art class, this term will be taken by experienced artist Jennifer Blandford.
Suitable for all abilities, bring along your own canvas and materials for a relaxing afternoon of painting in a social setting.
You will need to supply one reference photo to work from plus the materials you’d like to learn to use.
Learn about colour and the different techniques for applying mediums to paper or canvas. This class is suitable for beginners through to advanced levels.
|Class Dates||Tuesday 1st February|
|Tuesday 8th February|
|Tuesday 15th February|
|Tuesday 22nd February|
|Tuesday 1st March|
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
** If this class is FULL please register your interest for another class here , if we get enough interest we will hold another class**
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
- Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre