Tuesday February 1, 2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Studio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Learn to sew!
Learn to sew your own clothes in our Tuesday morning classes. You will be guided by our expert sewer, Carli King of 100 Years the Label.
Basic sewing knowledge and familiarity with your machine is necessary for this course.
These classes run for 5 sessions.
Carli was taught to sew at a young age by her mother and grandmother. She never looked back. Later, she completed an Adv. Dip in Fashion and Textile Design at Central Tafe. Her fashion label, One Hundred Years, was born right here in the Bunbury region.
Carli continues to be driven by an obsession to make and create. Her designs extend from clothing to bags to jewellery and even greeting cards. In all her lines, Carli seeks to be eco-friendly using sustainable and natural products that are kind to the environment and the wearer.
|Class Dates||Tuesday 1st February|
|Tuesday 8th February|
|Tuesday 15th February|
|Tuesday 22nd February|
|Tuesday 1st March|
- Bring your own sewing machine and manual.
- 1.5 metres tracing vilene/toile.
- Fabric markers/chalk
- Dressmaking pins
- Gutermann thread
- Dressmaking scissors
- Universal needles
- Stretch needles or ballpoint needles
- Any patterns you would like to use
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
** If this class is FULL please register your interest for another class here , if we get enough interest we will hold another class**
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
- Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre