Tuesday February 1, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
$150.00 - $210.00
Studio 7: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury
Tuesday Classes – Mosaics with Christy Valli
Ages 18+. These classes run for 5 weeks from Tuesday 1st February to Tuesday 1st March
Come, unleash the artist within and develop your unique style of mosaic art with the support and encouragement of Christy Valli.
What you will learn:
Design principles and how mosaics can be used to artistic effect
- The basics of how to make a mosaic – suitable for different items and different conditions such as outdoors
- Learn which tools are used and how to employ them for unique results
What you will get:
- Knowledge and skills from an encouraging and talented teacher and artist
Small group tuition
Option 1: Kit.
If you are new to mosaics and would like to start on a project with everything provided, you can pay for a kit which includes a vessel to work on and all materials necessary to complete the project. Just bring along your tile cutters.
Mosaic Garden Ball
Circular Wall Hanging
Option 2: Your own project
Bring your own item of choice to decorate (terracotta saucer, garden pot, mirror etc) plus tiles and any broken crockery, old jewellery, shells etc. to add individuality to your work. If you’re inspired by an idea or design, Christy can assist in its expression. The size of your piece will depend on how quickly you work and intricacy of design. Flat surfaces are easier to mosaic than vertical and we recommend you start with something that is transportable. Adhesive, grout and tiles are your responsibilities however Christy can provide advice.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
- Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 7: Stirling Street Arts Centre