Saturday June 26, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
Build your own beautiful birdbath in this pottery workshop with Davida Palmer
Suitable for beginners, ages 18+.
In this workshop experienced potter, Davida will guide you through the process of handbuilding using pinch pot and slab techniques and show you how to decorate your birdbath with textures and adornments.
Materials: all materials supplied.
Please wear closed-in shoes and tie back long hair.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationPottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre