Sunday May 2, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Furniture painting workshop with Natalie Jackson.
Join Natalie to learn some inspiring and practical techniques for revamping, upgrading, or turning a piece of old furniture into something special and unique to your home.
For this workshop you will be working with your own piece of furniture, learning how to prepare the surface, roller and brush techniques, what paints to use, waxing to protect your piece, and distressing techniques.
BYO small piece of furniture (maximum 1 x 1 metres) e.g. small stool, chair, crate, side table etc.
All paints, tools and finishes are supplied.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre