Saturday June 19, 2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
*This class is now full, to register your interest for future classes please fill out the Workshop EOI form here* You will be notified via email as soon as future classes become available.
Floral painting workshop with local artist Mychelle Mahar.
This arty workshop is for lovers of colour and blooms. Come and create your very own original floral paintings as Mychelle guides you through her unique approach to layering and painting lusciously colour filled blooms.
Mychelle is a local artist and teacher who has run many classes sharing her fun, vibrant painting techniques. Check out Mychelle’s work on mychellemahar.com.
Materials: BYO Canvas or Board (larger than A3 size)
All other materials supplied
Bring an old shirt in case you get dirty and wear closed-in shoes.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre