Monday April 19, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
$280.00 - $295.00
Pottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
Evening mosaics class with Tanya Passmore.
Mondays: starting Monday 19th April for 5 weeks. Ages 18+.
Discover your creative side and be inspired while learning tips and tricks to create a unique and beautiful mosaic work of art. Choose from a garden bowl, mandala or funky face plant pot.
Note this class will not be running on Monday 26th April as it is a public holiday, the last class will be Monday 24th May.
|Class dates:||Monday 19th April|
|Public Holiday 26th April– no class|
|Monday 3rd May|
|Monday 10th May|
|Monday 17th May|
|Monday 24th May – final class|
Base to decorate, grouting, adhesive materials and tiles supplied.
You will need:
- Your own tile cutters, available from the tutor for $40.00
- An old towel
- Wear old clothing and closed-in shoes
- If you have long hair it will need to be tied back.
- Tiles are included in this class, however you are also welcome to bring some of your own tiles, broken crockery, shells, stones, glass etc.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly see out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationPottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre