Tuesday May 4, 2021
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Beginners painting classes with Jenni Doherty.
Tuesday Evenings for 8 weeks May 4th to June 22nd.
This class will be a lot of fun and a lot of playing with colour and paint.
The goal is to have three projects finished at the end of the 8 weeks.
It will involve three different ways to start and finish a painting, lots of different materials and techniques, according to the needs of those in the room. The class is a way in…a way to let go of the fear of painting and have some serious fun.
Materials: supplied, see below.
- Participants will need to buy three canvases. The smallest size being 50cm square, there is no limit to the biggest!
- There maybe some other material requirements, depending on your needs, but we can talk about them as we go.
- Your own brushes if you have them could be a fine thing too.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre