Saturday September 18, 2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Studio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
*This event is now fully booked **
Learn to draw in this beginners workshop with artist, Sue Kalab. Suitable for ages 18+.
Saturday 18th September
Alongside her exhibition in Studio 6, artist Sue Kalab will be delivering a beautiful drawing workshop, focusing on Birds. Well known for capturing the gentleness of nature, Sue will demonstrate tonal modelling with graphite pencils.
Inspired by the great masters of pencil drawing she will explain simple linearism and limited shading techniques in the production of a ‘Beautiful Something.’ And through this meditative process will also teach the anatomy of birds, their behaviour and study their expression and fine detail.
Please bring a plate for a shared lunch.
MATERIALS TO BRING: 2 x 2B pencils; pencil sharpener and blade sharpener; eraser. Several sheets of A4 size cartridge papers and similar-sized board to rest upon.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 5: Stirling Street Arts Centre