10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Printmaking workshop with Sue Dennis.
In this workshop we will explore the wonder of printmaking in black and white using lino. Learn how to make the most of the carving tools as well as other mark-making implements to create a tonal image. You will cover developing an image suitable for linocut relief printmaking, transferring the image to the lino block, cutting techniques to make a tonal print, inking up and printing methods using both a press and by hand. Al these skills can be taken into working in colour, and other relief printmaking techniques such as woodcuts.
You will need:
- A black and white 15cm x 20cm image to work from
- Wear closed-in shoes and if you have long hair it will need to be tied back.
- All other materials are supplied
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment!
BOOKINGS CLOSE: 3pm Friday 21st August 2020
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing at all times
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre