Saturday September 4, 2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Studio 4: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Printmaking and artist book workshop.
In this busy 2-day workshop we will combine the art of relief printmaking with the craft of bookmaking to produce a hard cover book of prints.
Day one – Saturday 4th September: Carve your relief print & create editions.
Day two – Sunday 5th September: Share prints and combine them to create artist books using the Japanese stab binding technique.
At the end of this informative workshop you will take home your own hard-bound artist’s book as a lasting memento of the workshop, plus the skills to create further books of your own.
15cm x 10cm image which is suitable for relief printing
All other materials are required, however, to personalise your book covering, you may also wish to bring a large sheet of medium weight decorative paper (A3 size) or close weave cotton fabric for your cover.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 4: Stirling Street Arts Centre