Thursday July 1, 2021
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
**This class is now full, for other pottery workshops please visit the workshops page here or sign up to be notified via our EOI form**
The first in our new series of Social Pottery, perfect to do with friends!
In this workshop Bunbury Studio Potters will guide you through the process of handbuilding using pinch pot and slab techniques and show you how to create & decorate beautiful ceramic flowers.
Your work will be fired by Bunbury Studio Potters and be ready for collection at a later date.
All materials supplied.
Please wear closed in shoes and tie back hair.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out, the fastest way to book and ensure you don’t miss out on this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 1 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.