Tuesday July 27, 2021
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Studio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Learn to sew your own clothes in our intermediate classes. You will be guided by our expert TAFE qualified tutor, Rhonda Tomerini.
These classes run for 5 sessions. Tuesday 27th July – Tuesday 31st August (Skipping 24th August)
|Class Dates||Tuesday 27th July|
|Tuesday 3rd August|
|Tuesday 10th August|
|Tuesday 17th August|
|NO CLASS||Tuesday 24th August|
|Last class||Tuesday 31st August|
This term caters for intermediate students, however if you are a beginner, let us know as we may be able to cater for you in this class. Bring your own pattern and fabric or use the supplied t-shirt pattern to customise into your own design with your choice of fabric.
- Bring your own sewing machine and manual.
- 1.5 metres tracing vilene/toile.
- Fabric markers
- Dressmaking pins
- Gutermann thread
- Dressmaking scissors
- Universal needles
- Stretch needles or ballpoint needles
- Fabric (required for the second class, you will be advised on choosing this at the first class)
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
- Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre