Wednesday October 20, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Wednesday evenings for 6 weeks Oct 20th to 24th November.
Learn to paint birds using oils with local artist Sarah McBride.
Wednesday evenings for 6 weeks.
In this workshop you will learn many portrait printing skills including:
- Basic drawing techniques and portrait composition
- Monochrome under-painting to establish values
- Blocking-in tones
- Building up the oil paint layers to create luminosity
- Mixing tones with a simple palette
Bring a photo you would like to reference
Bring an 18″ by 24″ canvas. All other materials are supplied.
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 5 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.