Friday February 4, 2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Studio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Art for all abilities.
Painting for beginners with Judy Noble.
Fridays for 8 weeks
Learn to paint with experienced artist Judy Noble. Choose any medium or style from abstract, to realist paintings. Judy will assist and encourage you one on one through this eight week course. For beginners or intermediate who want a social aspect or encouragement to work on their pieces. BYO materials.
Bring your own materials.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 1: Stirling Street Arts Centre