Thursday November 4, 2021
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Studio 7: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury
Learn to make unique mosaics in this two-session workshop with Christy Valli.
Two sessions, Thursday 4th & 11th November
In this workshop mosaic artist Christy Valli will work with you to make a Teacup Planter using a selection of tiles and ceramic pieces. These planters make special gifts or beautiful art for the home or garden.
This workshop will be held in two parts in order to allow sufficient time for the mosaic work to dry before being grouted and finished. All materials and equipment for the workshop will be supplied but please feel free to bring any broken ceramics to personalise your piece.
A LITTLE ABOUT CHRISTY…
My mother introduced me to the art of mosaics in 2003. While at first I was a little too eager with the hammer I have come to develop my own style and have never looked back. I enjoy upcycling things like plates and cups as well as using sandstone and slate in my mosaics, everything has potential!
Please wear clothing suitable for working in an arts environment.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 7: Stirling Street Arts Centre