Monday October 26, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
$225.00 - $265.00
Pottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
Mosaics workshop with Tanya Passmore.
Mondays: starting Monday 26th October for 5 weeks. Ages 18+.
Discover your creative side and be inspired while learning tips and ticks to create a unique and beautiful mosaic work of art. Choose from a garden bowl/birdbath and pedestal, chair or self portrait. The garden bowl will include a pedestal but only the bowl will be worked on.
Grouting and adhesive materials supplied.
You will need:
- YOUR OWN TILES. For example:
- A selection of wall tiles – around 8 colours
- Border tiles
- Glass tiles
- Brocken crockery
- Your own tile cutters, available from the tutor for $40.00
- An old towel
- Wear old clothing and closed-in shoes
- If you have long hair it will need to be tied back.
|Class dates:||Monday 26th October|
|Monday 2nd November|
|Monday 9th November|
|Monday 16th November|
|Monday 23rd November|
Limited numbers – book early to avoid disappointment! Please note – if payment is not made at time of booking you may lose your place.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing at all times
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationPottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre