Tuesday September 29, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Pottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury WA
Discover pottery techniques and make a planter for succulents which you can pick up after glazing to take home. This is a one day pop-up class with Jan James of The Bunbury Studio Potters.
Suitable for beginners, in this pottery workshop you will use pinch pot or coil pot techniques to make your own planter for succulents. You can decorate your piece with textures or add some colour using iron oxide.
** Please wear closed-in shoes and bring an old towel and apron along to use. Long hair should be tied back.**
What you will get:
- Pottery handbuilding and decorating techniques
- A pot to take home.
All materials are supplied.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing at all times
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationPottery Studio: Stirling Street Arts Centre