Sunday October 24, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Studio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Pyrography for beginners with Shahnaz
Local artist Shanaz will guide you through beginner pyrography techniques including, designing, wood burning and colouring your work. All materials are supplied.
Materials (supplied by Shahnaz):
A small wooden board, burning kit, pictures to use for your design, sprays and water colours.
BYO picture if there is an image you’d like to create but try to keep it simple to start.
ENROL ONLINE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Our classes regularly sell out. To ensure you don’t miss out, book your place in this class via the online form. Or if you prefer, call 9791 1256.
Your enrolment is only secured when full payment has been made. Any “pending” bookings may be automatically rejected by the system to make room for paid enrolments if the class gets full.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing where possible
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- We cannot offer refunds for classes cancelled within 7 days for reasons of quarantining or international or state travel delays.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre