Tuesday October 27, 2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Studio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre, Bunbury Western Australia
Learn to sew your own clothes in our beginner and intermediate classes. You will be guided by our expert TAFE qualified tutor, Rhonda Tomerini.
These classes run for 5 weeks. Ages 18+.
Beginners: T-shirts using a supplied pattern, bring your own fabric.
Intermediate: you can bring your own pattern and fabric or use the supplied t-shirt pattern to customise into your own design with your choice of fabric.
- Bring your own sewing machine and manual.
- 1.5 metres tracing vilene/toile.
- Fabric markers
- Dressmaking pins
- Gutermann thread
- Dressmaking scissors
- Universal needles
- Stretch needles or ballpoint needles
- Fabric (required for the second class, you will be advised on choosing this at the first class)
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Rules for bookings during COVID-19:
- 1.5m distancing at all times
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the class
- If you are feeling ill/experiencing any cold/flu symptoms such as fever, cough or headache please DO NOT ATTEND class. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in this instance.
- Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are not following any of the above rules.
LocationStudio 3: Stirling Street Arts Centre
BookingsHurry! Only 1 places left!
Bookings are closed for this event.