At Stirling Street Arts Centre, our goal is to provide a wide range of creative workshops and classes throughout the year. If you are interested in tutoring a workshop, we’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Teaching programs in a professional and proficient manner.
- Motivating and inspiring the students to be the best they can be and the provision of individualised guidance and support.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships and professional values.
- Building a stimulating, challenging and supportive learning environment that promotes learning and success for all learners.
Tutors should hold:
- Visual Arts qualification and/or relevant industry experience.
- Current Working With Children Check (if applicable)
- Bright and bubbly personality.
- Experience of developing and delivering workshops and courses catered for a range of ages from children to adults.
Tutors may also hold:
- Knowledge and understanding of education programs.
Workshops and courses run subject to minimum numbers being met. Tutors will only be paid if workshop/course goes ahead.
By submitting this form, you agree to all the above.
Please note this is an Expression of Interest ONLY. If your EOI is successful, we will contact you with an invitation to host an online workshop/demonstration for Stirling Street Arts Centre.