Bunbury Summer School (BSS) is co-ordinated by Stirling Street Arts Centre (SSAC), therefore, the following terms and conditions also apply to Bunbury Summer School.
- SSAC encourages learning, participation, and inclusivity; however, please take note of age/skill recommendations for classes and workshops. Any children attending but not participating in a class or workshop will be under the supervision of the parent/guardian and not the responsibility of the tutor. If a child/student proves to be disruptive in the session, it is then up to the tutor’s discretion to remove the child/student from the Centre.
- Your data collected by our registration forms is for administration purposes only. Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties or anyone outside of the Stirling Street Arts Centre.
Health and Safety
- Students must adhere to safety procedures. Occupational Health and Safety standards apply to all attendees.
We recommend wearing closed-in shoes and comfortable clothing at all times, with long hair tied back.
- SSAC is sponsored by Healthway and promotes a safe and healthy environment; smoking is not permitted on grounds.
- If anyone representing the Centre needs to call an ambulance for you, you are responsible for all costs and do not hold the Centre or individual liable.
- If the attendee has any medical or special needs, notify the Centre at the time of booking. This includes learning or behavioural conditions, medical conditions, allergies or disabilities.
Payment and Refunds
- All attendees must make full payment upon booking. Unpaid registration does not guarantee your place in the workshop.
- Enrolments can be taken in person at the Centre, over the phone (with credit card) or online.
- If you cancel your enrolment with at least 7 days’ notice from the commencement of the course, a full refund minus 20% administration fee will be given. Otherwise no refund will be given. Notice of cancellation must be in writing (email or mail), and should include your banking details (BSB and Account #), verbal notice is not accepted.
- Full refund will be given if class does not proceed. Class absence cannot be refunded or transferred to another date.
- Refunds are only given via paypal/direct deposit when accepted; no cash or reversal of credit card can be issued.
Changes/Cancellation of a workshop/class
- All workshops/classes must have a minimum number of students before they proceed. Numbers are limited — a first come, first served basis will apply.
- Stirling Street Arts Centre has the right to cancel a course due to under-enrolment.
- The decision to cancel a course is made 1-2 days before the commencement of the course and notice will be given to students via email or phone contact.
- Stirling Street Arts Centre has the right to make changes to any course, including time/ location/ tutor of the course before or during the course. In the unlikely event that these changes are made, no refund or credit will be given for the scheduled course.