At Stirling Street Arts Centre, our goal is to provide a wide range of creative workshops and classes throughout the year. If you are interested in tutoring a workshop, we’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Teaching programs in a professional and proficient manner.
- Motivating and inspiring the students to be the best they can be and the provision of individualised guidance and support.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships and professional values.
- Building a stimulating, challenging and supportive learning environment that promotes learning and success for all learners.
Tutors should hold:
- Visual Arts qualification and/or relevant industry experience.
- Current Working With Children Check (if applicable)
- Bright and bubbly personality.
- Experience of developing and delivering workshops and courses catered for a range of ages from children to adults.
Tutors may also hold:
- Knowledge and understanding of education programs.
Workshops and courses run subject to minimum numbers being met. Tutors will only be paid if workshop/course goes ahead.
By submitting this form, you agree to all the above.