THE NEW BUILDING WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2020 FOR CONSTRUCTION WORK.
We are unable to offer venue hire of studios 5-6 and the boardroom between these dates.
We have 6 spacious rooms with tables, chairs, and air-conditioning/heating. There’s also access to amenities including kitchen and toilets, as well as a beautiful spacious grassed area and undercover area outside. Stirling Street Arts Centre is a hop over from the Bunbury CBD, opposite Centrepoint and next to Queen’s Gardens, with FREE on-site parking.
Please note, our membership groups meet regularly through the week, so whole centre/building* bookings are available most weekends upon application. Most evenings are also available for single room or whole centre usage*. Contact us for more information and to ask about availability.
*The Pottery Studio is not open for hiring due to health and safety reasons.
- Studio 1 ~10x6m
- Studio 2 ~6x6m
- Studio 3 ~15x6m
- Studio 4 ~10x6m
- Studio 5
- Studio 6
Venue Hire non-members
- Entire Venue – $700/weekend
- Entire Venue -$450/day
- Building 1 (heritage) – $450/weekend
- Building 1 (heritage) – $250/day
- One studio (1-6) – $30.00/hr regular use
- One studio (1-6) – $35.00/hr occasional use
- Outdoor areas only $20/hr
- Outdoor areas only $160/day
- Boardroom – $60 /day (5+hrs)
Venue Hire SSAC Members
- Entire Venue – $550/weekend
- Entire Venue – $300/day
- Building 1 (heritage) – $350/weekend
- Building 1 (heritage) – $150/day
- One Studio (1-6) – $15 regular hire
- Outdoor areas only $10/hr
- Outdoor areas only $80/day
- Boardroom – free
Additional equipment available for hire (prices upon application)
- Artist easels
- Projection screen
- Tea and coffee facilities
All fees are inclusive of GST
Terms and conditions
- Please note that whilst the Stirling Street Arts Centre has public liability insurance, lessees are solely responsible for the well being and safety of their members and guests.
- All safety conditions must be adhered to such as use of power cords, electrical appliances etc.
- Any accident or incidents must be reported within 48 hours for insurance purposes.
- No alcohol to be consumed on the premises unless previous permission has been granted by the Management Board of the Stirling Street Arts Centre and, if selling evidence of a liquor license application.
- Hirer must leave rooms hired in a clean and tidy condition after use.
- All tables, chairs and furniture must be moved back into original positions. Please note instructions poster for moving flip-top tables.
- All heaters, fans, lights and electrical appliances to be turned off before leaving.
- Ensure the building and toilets are securely locked when leaving. Front entrance must be locked and toilets padlocked.
- All damage to be paid for by the hirer.
- If hiring the Centre during office hours – please report to office upon your arrival.
- This agreement can be terminated by the Management Board of the Stirling Street Arts Centre upon any or all of the above conditions not being met.